- Connect your Ring doorbell with Alexa to hear announcements on your compatible Echo device when your doorbell is pressed and see a live view of your camera if you have an Echo device with a screen. Talk to visitors by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door”
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected or when visitors press the Doorbell
- Connects to ethernet cables for power and internet connection
- Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos.
- Includes privacy features, such as customizable privacy zones and audio privacy, to focus only on what's relevant to you.
Ring Video Doorbell Elite
Average Install Time
Professional installation required
1080p HD Video, Live View, Night Vision
Field of view
160° horizontal, 90° vertical
Advanced Motion Detection
Two-way audio with noise cancellation
Power over Ethernet
Requires a minimum upload speed of 1Mbps, but 2 Mbps is recommended for optimal performance.
Professional installation required. Ethernet wiring run from internet modem to door. Hole in wall for low-voltage bracket.
802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @ 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz, Ethernet
-5°F to 120°F (-20.5°C to 48.5°C), Weather Resistant
Satin Nickel, Pearl, Venetian, Black
4.80 in x 2.75 in x 2.17 in (11.94 cm x 6.98 cm x 5.51 cm)
Video Doorbell Elite, Satin Nickel, Pearl, Venetian, and Black Faceplates, Low-Voltage Bracket, 50-ft. (9.14-m.) & 3-ft (1-m) Ethernet Cables, Elite Power Kit, Mounting Hardware, Screwdriver, User Manual, Security Sticker